Monday, September 15, 2008

Two Weeks Into the Season

So this is my first time writing a blog and I hope this seasons reports come out well so here goes nothing. In the first two weeks there have been so many injuries and some huge ones that we are going to discuss in the entry. One player that made a big difference on the Saints is Marquis Colston he was a huge part and a huge impact on the Saints passing game. He is having season ending thumb surgery all the best to him and a hopefully he will have a speedy recovery. Also Devin Hester was moving around very gingerly in the locker room after leaving Sunday's game midway through the third quarter with a rib injury, the Chicago Sun-Times reports. He is an all pro returner and was an excellent part of the Bears. But personally I think that the biggest injury in the NFL at this time is Tom Brady. He went down in week one vs the Chiefs and will be having season ending surgery on his ACL. People actually had the nerve to sell t shirts about his injury and say that he deserved it even though it was unintentional and for them to do that to a great player like that is a disgrace. Well that's it for the this post hopefully you'll read and write and post on this.

3 comments:

bomurphy said...

I am pretty heavy into my football too. And I completely agree that Tom Brady's injury is the most important one to the NFL yet. But at the same time he did get hurt I am glad because that just gave the Dolphins a fighting chance. The Dolphins took that chance and pounded the Patriots with their new single wing offense.

jamiea said...

I think that ben roethlisberger has suffered some of the worst injuries of all time. I mean the guy was sacked over and over again during sundays gameand he remained standing.And even though I am not a dolphins fan, I am happy for their win because it will be the last theyll ever see this season.

David said...

Hey George I think that you have a great blog. I really really love football and its exciting plays; and the one player who does it for me is Devin Hester. His kick returns are so exciting. Nothing gets the blood pumping as much as watching a game and having a kicker rush for a touchdown. I think he’s going to be a huge loss to his team. As for Tom Brady, well I wouldn’t make T-shits, but I never liked the Pats anyway.